Doughnuts! I told you I don’t like ethnic food! – Mr Burns, The Simpsons This edition...Read More
I'm happy to announce that I have once again been awarded the vExpert status for the year 2014. Being a vExpert is important to me, not for the licenses or perks that come with the title, but for the networking and...Read More
For just one night let's not be co-workers. Let's be co-people. – Ron Burgandy (Will Ferrell) from Anchorman Less than a week until the mystery VSAN announcement That's right!...Read More
This isn't the first time that I've blogged about this and it's certainly not the first time Veeam has done this! Once again with a kick off of the new Veeam Backup Management Suite if you are a vExpert, VCP,...Read More
There have been a ton of vExpert posts over the last few days since the announcement of the 2013 recipients so I’m just going to throw another one into the fire! Once again I’m stoked to be nominated as a 2013...Read More
If you do, between now and April 15th is the time to do so…well, actually all of 2012 is the time to do so, but you have until the 15th to apply… The ringleader himself Mr. John Mark Troyer has opened the floodgates...Read More
If you are a VCP, vExpert, VCI or even a VMUG member you have no excuse to not try out Nakivo. In a press release yesterday Nakivo announced that they are now handing out free 2 socket NFR lisenses of the latest version (2) of...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!