Veeam ONE is essentially a management program, providing monitoring, reporting and alerting for your virtual infrastructure, whether that be Hyper-V or VMware. The module for this course is broken down into 9 different sub...Read More
Finally, we get into the heart and soul of Veeam Backup & Replication; creating backup jobs. In this section we will kick off Module 5 and take a look at creating backup jobs from within Veeam Backup & Replication....Read More
Finishing off Module 4 of the Veeam VMCE v9 Study Guide we will take a look at configuration backups, along with what can be set in terms of global notifications within Veeam Backup & Replication version 9. Configuration...Read More
I didn’t really see WAN Acceleration mentioned anywhere within the course description of the VMCE class, so I decided this might be the best place to fit it in since we will be talking about managing network traffic in Module 4....Read More
Continuing along with the core components section of Module 3 we will now look at the backup proxy, both the basic type, as well as the new Scale-Out Backup Repository which was introduced in v9. So what is a backup repository?...Read More
Veeam Backup & Replication is a very easy application to get up and running – but inside that underlying technology there are a lot of moving parts and components that make it easy. Let’s have a look at each on and explain...Read More
Today I received a message from VMware Education Services introducing a new way for current VCP holders to refresh or re-certify before their VCP expires. Currently as it stands, anyone holding a VCP certification prior to...Read More
If you haven’t heard already Veeam is setting the stage for a backup extravaganza in sin city on October 6th through the 8th. That’s right! The long time leader in modern data center availability have locked down the...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.