Last year right around this time Veeam announced a program that offered VMware Certified Professionals and VMware vExperts a free dual socket NFR license of their flagship product Backup and Replication v5. Well, with the recent release Veeam Backup & Replication v6 now supporting Microsoft Hyper-V the qualifications to receive the license have expanded. The program is now includes the following; VMware vExperts, VMware Certified Professionals (VCP), VMware Certified Instructors (VCI), VMware User Group Members (VMUG), Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), and Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). So, if your qualifications fall under any of the above categories head on over to the sign-up page (VMware / Hyper-V) to unwrap your early Christmas gift from Veeam.
About The Author
Tech Enthusiast from Canada eh! vExpert, Author of Troubleshooting vSphere Storage and Toronto VMUG Leader! That's enough for now :)
June 7, 2017
March 20, 2012
November 11, 2017
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 2 - Forwarding logs
- How to run c# code within Visual Studio Code
- Consuming RESTful APIs with c#
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Quick to the point - A specified parameter was not correct spec.vmProfile in Veeam
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more