Last year right around this time Veeam announced a program that offered VMware Certified Professionals and VMware vExperts a free dual socket NFR license of their flagship product Backup and Replication v5. Well, with the recent release Veeam Backup & Replication v6 now supporting Microsoft Hyper-V the qualifications to receive the license have expanded. The program is now includes the following; VMware vExperts, VMware Certified Professionals (VCP), VMware Certified Instructors (VCI), VMware User Group Members (VMUG), Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), and Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). So, if your qualifications fall under any of the above categories head on over to the sign-up page (VMware / Hyper-V) to unwrap your early Christmas gift from Veeam.
About The Author
Tech Enthusiast from Canada eh! vExpert, Author of Troubleshooting vSphere Storage and Toronto VMUG Leader! That's enough for now :)
October 18, 2013
November 16, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- How to run c# code within Visual Studio Code
- Quick to the point - A specified parameter was not correct spec.vmProfile in Veeam
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 2 - Forwarding logs
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Setting up VVOLs on HP 3PAR