All to often I find myself in the following situation – I’m in the midst of deploying a new...Read More
Tag: vSphere 5.5
Today I received a message from VMware Education Services introducing a new way for current VCP holders to refresh or re-certify before their VCP expires. Currently as it stands, anyone holding a VCP certification prior to...Read More
A colleague of mine, one whom was attempting to troubleshoot some issues with Dell support was asking about the possiblity of gathering a DSET report on one of our hosts. DSET, or the Dell Server E-Support Tool is used to...Read More
With Update 1 of vSphere 5.5 released to the masses I'm sure that there are a lot of IT environments finally making the jump to the latest version of the hypervisor. I've begun the task of upgrading my vSphere...Read More
The ability to have vCO kick off PowerShell scripts is pretty awesome! And the fact that you can kick these off contextually inside of the vSphere Web Client is even more awesome! Even more awesome than that, yes,...Read More
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. – Ron Burgandy (Will Ferrell) from Anchorman Automate All The Things Have you heard? The #vBrownBag crew...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.