And another installment of Friday Shorts – a spot for me to share some awesomeness I’ve found on the interwebs, upcoming events and info from some awesome blog sponsors, and just random thoughts around events and...Read More
Recently Unitrends have released a free product cleverly titled Unitrends Free. The product, which is unlimited in terms of VMs, sockets, scheduling will allow members of the Unitrends community to protect 1TB of VMs absolutely...Read More
When Unitrends acquired PHD Virtual back in 2013 the question lingering on everyone’s mind was will and how the two backup vendors would merge into a single product. For over 20 years Unitrends has had a play in the...Read More
I’ve just been informed that Unitrends, one of the great sponsors of this blog will be hosting a webinar with none other than the great Eric Siebert! You know, the vExpert, Author, Blogger – oh and the guy behind...Read More
Wow! Lots of New Years and Xmas giveaways happening within the virtualization community this year…and we aren’t talking about books or USB keys this year. This year we are dealing with complete home labs So fancy...Read More
Unitrends has been inside the backup industry for over 20 years! That’s a long time to be a key player inside of one industry. How do they do it? By staying on top of the ever so changing nature of backup. That’s...Read More
So as you may have noticed Unitrends now has a little spot on the right hand side of my blog and I’m excited to have them there. The thing that surprises me most about Unitrends is the shear amount of time they have been...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!