Phew! I’m not sorry to say that #vDM30in30 is over with! Not to say it wasn’t a lot of fun, but honestly, it’s a lot of work – especially when juggling family, travel, the day job and all! One might...Read More
Ah November! Where I’m from that means much cooler temperatures, hours of wood-stacking, a flurry of blaze orange covered people hiding in the woods, and another shot at completing the #vDM30in30. For those that are not...Read More
Would it kill you not to be so funny all the time? That’s all I’m askin’. This woman thinks I’m very funny and now you’re gonna be funny, so what am I gonna be? I’m gonna be a short bald guy with glasses who suddenly doesn’t...Read More
Anytime I’m working on any sort of coding project Google is really my savior – there is absolutely no way I can know how all of the different libraries and functions available inside of all the .net components, nor...Read More
You can probably get the gist as to what this post might be about by the title but it does leave a little to the imagination. For those who hate waiting for the point go ahead an watch this small video… Before I get right...Read More
In Part 1 we went through some of the common terminology within the HP 3PAR array and now we will go into a bit more detail about one of them – the Chunklet! A Chunklet is a key player in how the 3PAR aims to utilize all...Read More
Just as I did last year during VeeamON in regard to Veeam Backup and Replication v8 I thought I would throw a post out there about some of the new features of version 9 – Understandably this list can and probably will change,...Read More
As I’m currently in the beginning phases of a HP 3PAR deployment I thought it might be a good idea to write a few posts centering around some of the concepts built around the 3PAR architecture. For the most part I can relate...Read More
Here we go, my latest addition of Friday Shorts – a collection of blogs and news that I’ve found interesting over the last few weeks! In true Canadian fashion I apologize for the list being so short this week 🙂...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment