Just as was with the Veeam ONE dashboards post this post is a lengthy one – and quite honestly just created to help me remember all of the different reports and options available within Veeam Reporter. Again, just as with...Read More
Tag: Study Guide
I apologize for the repetitiveness between this post and the Veeam ONE user guide, but honestly I learn a lot by writing things down – and since I wrote it down I’ll share it. There isn’t alot of information...Read More
I’ve taken a little break from the VMCE Study Guide creation but truth be told participating in the #VDM30in30 will probably help get me back into the swing of things. Today we will continue along with the guide, jumping...Read More
Finally, we get into the heart and soul of Veeam Backup & Replication; creating backup jobs. In this section we will kick off Module 5 and take a look at creating backup jobs from within Veeam Backup & Replication....Read More
Finishing off Module 4 of the Veeam VMCE v9 Study Guide we will take a look at configuration backups, along with what can be set in terms of global notifications within Veeam Backup & Replication version 9. Configuration...Read More
I didn’t really see WAN Acceleration mentioned anywhere within the course description of the VMCE class, so I decided this might be the best place to fit it in since we will be talking about managing network traffic in Module 4....Read More
Continuing along with the core components section of Module 3 we will now look at the backup proxy, both the basic type, as well as the new Scale-Out Backup Repository which was introduced in v9. So what is a backup repository?...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.