OK OK, I’m not really talking smack – this is simply my attempts at coming up with catchier blog titles and that rhymed so I thought it would be a good idea – nonetheless – I feel like it failed.. But down to business –...Read More
No support for BIDS development in Visual Studio 2010 Ahh Man! I ended up rebuilding one of my work machines this week and during the process I thought I would be smart and maybe upgrade my Visual Studio from 2008 to 2010. Now...Read More
Last week I published an article based around moving your Veeam Backup & Replication Database to a new server. In that article I used a backup and restore method to move the Veeam DB somewhere else. Well, the...Read More
As you are probably are aware, in the beginning there are few VMs. People start out by virtualizing their low flyers, web servers, etc.. As time goes on there is something called VM sprawl which occurs....Read More
I've seen this happen numerous times on a number of our VMware vCenter installations. For the first few months(sometimes days) vCenter Server is very snappy and responsive, when moving from page to page things...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- Setting up VVOLs on HP 3PAR