In Part 1 we went through some of the common terminology within the HP 3PAR array and now we will go into a bit more detail about one of them – the Chunklet! A Chunklet is a key player in how the 3PAR aims to utilize all...Read More
Category: Learning 3PAR
As I’m currently in the beginning phases of a HP 3PAR deployment I thought it might be a good idea to write a few posts centering around some of the concepts built around the 3PAR architecture. For the most part I can relate...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!