First up a bit of a back story – as a Veeam Vanguard I was lucky enough to have received the...Read More
Just as was with the Veeam ONE dashboards post this post is a lengthy one – and quite honestly just created to help me remember all of the different reports and options available within Veeam Reporter. Again, just as with...Read More
I apologize for the repetitiveness between this post and the Veeam ONE user guide, but honestly I learn a lot by writing things down – and since I wrote it down I’ll share it. There isn’t alot of information...Read More
I’ve taken a little break from the VMCE Study Guide creation but truth be told participating in the #VDM30in30 will probably help get me back into the swing of things. Today we will continue along with the guide, jumping...Read More
Veeam ONE is essentially a management program, providing monitoring, reporting and alerting for your virtual infrastructure, whether that be Hyper-V or VMware. The module for this course is broken down into 9 different sub...Read More
Finally, we get into the heart and soul of Veeam Backup & Replication; creating backup jobs. In this section we will kick off Module 5 and take a look at creating backup jobs from within Veeam Backup & Replication....Read More
Finishing off Module 4 of the Veeam VMCE v9 Study Guide we will take a look at configuration backups, along with what can be set in terms of global notifications within Veeam Backup & Replication version 9. Configuration...Read More
I didn’t really see WAN Acceleration mentioned anywhere within the course description of the VMCE class, so I decided this might be the best place to fit it in since we will be talking about managing network traffic in Module 4....Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 1 - Deployment
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.