I’ve had the opportunity to attend both the previous VeeamON conferences in Vegas as well as the mini VeeamON forum last year in the UK and since it’s still a relatively new conference on the scene I thought I’d give everyone a...Read More
During the partner keynote at VeeamON it was announced that some of its’ partners will be ready to go in terms of supporting the new Veeam Cloud Connect hosting functionality that is set to be released inside of Veeam...Read More
Today (Wednesday) at VeeamON brought with it some of the biggest news to come out of the conference. Veeam has officially announced the arrival of Veeam Endpoint Backup, a solution enabling IT shops to backup their physical...Read More
With Veeam hosting their first conference and the release of Veeam Backup and Replication v8 being set to be sometime within Q4 of this year one can only put two and two together to come to the conclusion that they have held...Read More
Today is Partner Day at VeeamON and it kicked off with the partner keynote this morning at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. To call this a keynote would be somewhat misleading as it was more of talk show type atmosphere complete...Read More
The official kickoff of VeeamON is literally just minutes away and in the case of VeeamON, the old saying of “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” most certainly doesn’t apply! If for some reason you ccouldn’tattend...Read More
I’m super excited to say that I will be attending the first annual VeeamON conference coming up in October in fabulous Las Vegas! I’ve been a long time supporter of Veeam and their flagship product Veeam Backup and...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!