For a while Veeam has been able to execute scripts post-job, or after the job completes –...Read More
In part 1 of this review we’ve backed up our data and ensured that it is restoreable. Now let’s continue our review of the Vembu BDR suite by having some fun and actually start restoring some data! That said, before we...Read More
I’ve done quite a few reviews over the past five years or so on this blog, and for the most part I always had somewhat of an idea who the company was that I’ve been writing about – however this time things are a bit different! ...Read More
Picture yourself in this scenario – you walk into work on a Monday morning where you are promptly greeted by just about every IT staff member in the building. They quickly tell you that certain mission critical services are...Read More
Over the last number of years we have seen a lot of virtualization companies showing their appreciation for industry influencers by offering up free NFR licenses for their products. Now we can add one more to that list –...Read More
With the release of v9 hitting the Internets on Tuesday I’ve been a very busy man upgrading various Veeam Consoles, Proxies, and Repositories. With nearly 70 different locations to look after you can imagine the amount of...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!