The Software Defined Data Center – It’s everywhere. You can’t go to any big trade show in the IT industry without hearing the phrase “Software Defined X” being tossed around at all of the booths. Over the last decade or so we have seen software take center stage in our data centers – being the glue that holds everything together. With this focus on software it’s extremely important that companies develop and support API’s within their products – one, it’s our way of taking application x and integrating it with application y. Secondly, its important for the success of...Read More
Month: December 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- NetApp SolidFire HCI - Scale what you want, when you want
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.