All to often I find myself in the following situation – I’m in the midst of deploying a new service or project into our environment. I have gone through tons of user manuals and articles, went through weeks of training and technical tutorials, successfully completed proof of concepts and pilots, yet as I’m beginning the production deployment I sit at my desk puzzled, staring into space in deep thought, perplexed by the multitude of options running through my mind over what I am going to name this server. In the Windows world, those 15 simple characters allowed in the...Read More
Month: December 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- NetApp SolidFire HCI - Scale what you want, when you want
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.