So here we are – Part 3 and the final part of the Linux series. The title of this part is /usr/bin/random because well the content will be indeed quite random. I couldn't think of a way to classify the...Read More
Category: Virtualized Linux Best Practice
Alright – so in Part 1 we covered LVM, partitioning and the basic installation of our VM. Now its time to tackle a few key points as it pertains to virtual hardware. Now there isn't a whole lot to cover...Read More
LAMP services, web servers, firewalls, proxies, load balancing; some of the many use cases that the Linux OS along with its' packages delivers. In fact, you would probably be pretty hard up to walk into any major...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- 2017 Q4 Wrap-up
- Unable to delete an inactive datastore.
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!