This entry is part 1 of 3 in the series Consuming RESTful APIs inOver the past four months at Rubrik I’ve got the chance to do a lot of things – presentations, content creation, webinars – all the normal enabling Tech Marketing things one would expect. That said we are really encouraged as TME’s at Rubrik to expand – to learn new things, pick up new skills – even to the point where we can carve off time to do so. One area that I love about Rubrik is its openness as it pertains their API implementation – and...Read More
Series: Consuming RESTful APIs in
This entry is part 2 of 3 in the series Consuming RESTful APIs inIn my venture to learn new things and languages, I’ve decided to take a look at consuming RESTful APIs in a few different languages. For those just joining, I’ve already gone over how to do this with RestClient and Ruby – so for today, let’s take that same example of adding a VM to a Rubrik SLA Domain and see what we can’t do in c#. The code involved may vary a little bit depending on what scripting environment you are using so keep that in...Read More
This entry is part 3 of 3 in the series Consuming RESTful APIs inAs we continue our journey of consuming RESTful APIs with different scripting and programming languages we come to Python – and not soon enough – Python, although I know hardly anything about, is one of the easiest languages to consume a RESTful API with. Support for consuming APIs in Python comes from the “requests” library – which needs to be installed separately from Python itself. Python libraries are similar to gems in Ruby, or to reference assemblies in c# if you are following along… To install...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Manually updating the Veeam Proxy Transport and Mount services
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Quick to the point - A specified parameter was not correct spec.vmProfile in Veeam
- A newbies guide to ELK - Part 2 - Forwarding logs
- VCSA 6.5 Migration deployment sizes limited!
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more