Automation is a big part of my career – which is why I love products that dish out RESTful...Read More
Category: Day to Day SysAdmin
Recently I attended Tech Field Day 12 in San Jose and was lucky enough to sit down with Docker for a couple of hours. Docker talked about a number of things including Containers as a Service, Security, Networking, Cloud and the...Read More
Later on this week I’m getting the chance to present at my first ever Veeam User Group – My topic – Veeam & 3PAR Now as I was preparing some slides and asking around/researching the community I came to the...Read More
So you’ve gone ahead and started to test out the new Veeam Agent for Linux beta in your environment – finally, a Veeam solution to those physical Linux servers that seem to always hang around in the datacenter!...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Resizing the root partition of the vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Expanding a Linux disk with gparted (and getting swap out of the way)
- Scheduling Veeam Backup Free Edition backups
- Learning 3PAR - Part 1 - Chunklets, Logical Disk, CPGs, and Virtual Volumes
- Quick Fix - Making your inactive NFS datastore active again!
- Fun with ESXi, IPMI and Dell BMC/iDRAC - Remote Power Cycle, Console and more
- Chrome and the endless Client Integration plug-in install prompt!
- Access to VM Console without the vSphere Client
- No vMotion for you! - A general system error occurred: vim.faultNotFound
- Installing offline bundles in ESXi 5